How to use your mobile phone as Modem without PC Suit?
The mobile phone can be used as a modem without PC Suit. Some mobile phones(made in China) have no PC Suit and other mobile phones(Samsang, Nokia, Micromax etc.) also used without PC Suit as a modem. Follow the instructions as follows to do this.
- In this window select "Modems". The following window will be opened.
- Select your Mobile Modem and then select properties.
- The window shown below will be opened.
- In this window select "Advance".
- Now add the extra initilization commond given by your Internet Service Provider.
- Click "Ok" to save all setting.
- Now also click "Ok" in the old window to save all the setting.
- Select Control Panel. A window new will be opened.
- In this window select "Network and Internet".
- The new window shown below will open.
- In this window select "Network and Sharing Center"
- Now select "Set up a new connection" option to setup "dial-up" connection as shown below.
- After click on next you will get a new window.
- In this window add the diap-up phone number Username and password provide by your Internet service provider(ISP) connection name as like you and click on the "Connect" button as shown below.
- After clicked on "Connect" your dial up setting is completed.
- Now your mobile is ready to used as a modem. Go to dial up settings select your dial up connection.
Please leave your connection. Your connection is very important for me.